Wednesday 8 August 2012

My desire post #3

Hello lovelies!
Since I don't have my camera with me, because I lent it to my older brother, I decided to share with you my wishlist :)  (trust me, it's a little bit longer but this is what I'm definitely lusting after :P)
I've looked at different websites and every single time I fell in love with something! Ouch!

Let's get started!

                            
              


Real techniques - Core collection (with the mythic Buffing brush) - Link
Bourjois - Flower Perfection foundation in the shade Light Vanilla (I have very very fair skin) - Link 
Topshop - Knitted Chain necklace Jumper - Link
Benefit - They're real mascara - Link (I've tried it at Sephora and I was literally shocked)
JASON - Restorative Biotin Conditioner - Link (I have the shampoo and I'm loving it so I want to try the conditioner as well)
 
As you can see, I have quite a lot of things I'm interested in, I hope I'll get something! :)

What's in your wishlist?
Love, 
Margaret


6 comments:

  1. I really want those real technique brushes! ❤
    I love reading your posts! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the real technique brushes too!
    i see them in boots all the time but can just never bring myself to part with the money :(
    lovely wee post
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lusting after them too! I'm dreaming the buffing brush! (kidding ahahahah) thank you!xx

      Delete
  3. That knitted chain jumper is the shit. It's the perfect mix of a little military edge with casual girly comfort and I want it so much now too :)

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)