Tuesday 11 September 2012

My trip in outfits! #London

Hello ladies!
I realized that my trip to London is completely over and I'm so sad!
Anyway, I'd like to share with you what I wore during my visit to London! Maybe I could give you some ideas! I hope you enjoy!


 For this outfit I chose a Zara dress, I matched it with a flatternig black sweater, a pair of leggings and a vintage leather jacket, a H&M long necklace and big turquoise ring. For me, it was cold enough to wear all these things! Ahah For shoes, I went for a pair of ankle boots, which I got a year ago in Italy.


 As for this outfit, I chose some really comfortable clothes because we went all around London. 
I chose black leggings, a pair of pattern shorts from H&M, a white shirt and the same cozy black sweater.
For shoes, I chose this pair from H&M, which you have seen in my first outfit post (here).


 The third and last day was pretty cold. I went for a pair of skinny jeans, the same H&M shoes as the second outfit, a creamy striped t-shirt from New Look (7.99£!!) and a Mango cozy sweater with pink buttons in the front. My bag is from Camaieu but I 'm not sure if you guys know this French brand .

Oh, I forgot to say that in all the outfits I wore an off-white cotton scarf.
As I said, tihs was a little trip but i thought that it would be interesting for you to see what I wore.
I really hope you liked it, if you have any request, tell me in the comments below! 

Love, 
Margaret

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits, sounds like you had a great time in London : )

    http://staring-at-paperfaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm so glad you liked them! I had absolutely great time, I wish I could work and live there :) xx

      Delete
  2. what a lovely post! hope you had a great time

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits! London is fabulous! I don't go often enough for my liking. Followed your blog x

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures girl!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see what people wear while they're traveling - thank-you for sharing.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! that's why I published this post xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)