Saturday 29 September 2012

NOTD #4

Hello everyone!

Here I am again and I want to share with you guys my nail choice! Everyone now has started wearing autumn things and I am with them: my nail varnish for today is a really autumn-y colour!

It's a really dark plum shade, almost black. I adore it, it's very elegant and classic. 




The brand is Mavala, but I don't where it comes from. Do you know this brand?
It has a wide range of colours and the quality is really good, all the shades are completely opaque! 

What do you think of my choice? 
What are your autumn nail varnishes?

Love, 
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Plums and fall go hand and hand. I'm always jealous of those who get away with plum colors (not necessarily that dark) on the lips. Very, very cute!

    I'm wearing a lot of dark reds this fall.

    www.sweetdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! We will try to reply asap :)